This walk-through will help you to complete required reimbursement paperwork that needs to be completed for your virtual assignment in the Centralized Arraignment Court in the 6th Judicial District. Please note, you are not able to receive reimbursement until this process has been completed. Once these forms are processed, you will be placed in the payroll system for processing of your judicial claims.
A couple of notes before you begin:
- Please note, you may sign many of your forms electronically, however you may need a printer to complete this process.
- You are able to save your progress and return at any time. If you save your progress, you will receive an email in a link that will allow you to return to where you left off.
- Forms or links that appear in red text are those that need to be completed and returned. Forms or links that appear in blue text are for your information and do not need to be submitted, however we recommend saving a copy where applicable so that you have them for reference.
- For your direct deposit enrollment you will need either a copy of a voided check or a letter from your financial institution that confirms the names on the account, your account number and your routing number for each account that you will have a portion of your check deposited. You should obtain the documentation before beginning this process.
- Forms will open in a new window. After you have completed and saved your form, you will need to return to the tab with this walk-through to submit your documentation.
- Once you have completed the presentation, you will receive a confirmation email.
When you are ready to begin, please click "Start" below.